BT Murrayfield Stadium
|Age:||14+. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult over 18.|
Harry Styles has established himself as one of the biggest and most influential artists in music. His self-titled debut solo album became one of the world’s top-ten best selling albums of the ye…
Harry Styles, BT Murrayfield Edinburgh
Gates open: 5pm
Standing – No persons under 14 are permitted on the pitch. Persons aged 14 + 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult 18 or over at all times (1 adult minimum per 4 persons aged 14 + 15 years old).
Seating – No persons under 5 are permitted. Persons aged 5-15 years old must be accompanied by an adult 18 or over at all times (1 adult minimum per 4 persons aged 5 - 15 years old).
A challenge 25 policy will be in operation at the bars ensuring access is restricted to persons 18 and over. Proof of age may be required so please bring a valid and current, photographic ID.
A challenge 25 policy will be in operation at the gates ensuring guardians are 18 and over. Proof of age may be requested. Please bring an acceptable photographic ID.
You must bring a valid and current ID with you. Valid IDs must be photographic.
We will be accepting the following types of ID for entry into the event:
- Current UK or Overseas Driving License
- Current UK or Overseas Current Passport
- Overseas Only Valid National ID card
- UK only 18 + PASS scheme card
- Young Scot Cards
- Ireland Age Card
- Forces ID Card
This is line with the national Challenge 25 policy.
**Photocopies of ID does not count as valid ID. Must be original documents.
BT Murrayfield Stadium
The easiest and quickest way to get to and from BT Murrayfield is by a 15-20 minute walk from Waverley and Haymarket Train Stations in Edinburgh City Centre. The route will be signposted for ease so keep an eye out for these signs.
There is no parking available at the stadium other than that for accessible customers.
Please check back on this page closer to the event for the most up to date travel advice.
- This event is for fans only and these special conditions are in place to ensure that tickets are purchased for personal use only and are not resold for profit and/or through unauthorised resale sites.
- A strict limit of 4 tickets per person (and per household) for presale and 6 per person (and per household) for general sale applies. Any tickets purchased over this limit may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
- Tickets must not be purchased with the intention of reselling them for commercial purposes and/or profit.
- If you can no longer use your tickets and your tickets are not eligible for an exchange or refund, you may resell them through authorised resale sites (Ticketmaster Fan to Fan Exchange).
- You may not resell or offer to resell tickets for this event through any unauthorised resale site such as Viagogo or Stubhub, or for commercial purposes and/or profit.
- Any tickets purchased, resold or offered for resale in breach of these special conditions may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
- In the event of any inconsistency between these special conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions, these special conditions will apply.
- Admission to this event is at all times subject to the promoter and venue operator’s terms and conditions. Please ensure you read and accept these terms before purchasing tickets, in particular those relating to safety measures implemented to combat the spread of COVID-19, which may include (i) requesting that audiences demonstrate their COVID-19 status by providing proof of a negative lateral flow test or proof of full vaccination and/or (ii) any other entry requirements recommended by the government. The promoter and venue reserve the right to refuse admission to the event for failure to comply with such requirements and you will not be entitled to a refund. If you do not agree to such terms please do not purchase tickets to the event.
Box office times and locations will be available closer to the event.
The official ticket outlets for this event are Ticketmaster and See Tickets.
No other agents are authorised to sell tickets, and any listing on an unauthorised site cannot be guaranteed to gain entry to the event.
Front standing, rear standing and pod tickets will be physical tickets posted to you.
Seated tickets will be print at home tickets.
See Tickets –
Front standing, rear standing and pod tickets will be physical tickets posted to you.
Seated tickets will be print at home tickets.
We strongly recommend that you only purchase tickets through our official ticket partners – Ticketmaster and See Tickets.
No other agents are authorised to sell and any listing on an unauthorised site cannot be guaranteed to gain entry to the events. We’ve seen lots of customers be scammed by purchasing tickets through sites such as eBay, Gumtree, Stubhub, Viagogo etc.
Unofficial sites do not give you the same rights and protections. Be aware and don’t fall for a scam. These tickets might not even exist and, if you turn up with a fake ticket you’ll be turned away from the event so don’t chance it. We recommend you only purchase through our official ticket partners.
Our official resale partner is Ticketmaster Fan-to-Fan Exchange.
We only permit ticket resale at face value through Ticketmaster Fan-to-Fan Exchange and See Tickets Fan to Fan. Please do not use ticket sites such as eBay, Gumtree, Stubhub, Viagogo where tickets may be available at hugely inflated prices. Buying through these websites also run the risk of being sold tickets that may not actually exist.
We recommend that you purchase tickets in advance to avoid disappointment. Should there be tickets left for sale these can be purchased on the day at the box office.
Please note that our box offices will only be accepting card payments – cash will not be permitted.
The process for collecting your accessible wristband will be confirmed closer to the event.
Your ticket can only be scanned once on the day it is valid. There is no re-entry once you’re in the stadium.
Bank card/contactless payment (Murrayfield is a fully cashless site so, don’t bring cash), blankets, cameras, your dancing shoes, ear plugs, hand sanitiser, hats, lip balm, make up, smiles, sunscreen, sunglasses, an empty bottle no bigger than 500ml (not a fancy reusable one though as glass/metal/hard plastic bottles aren't permitted), wipes and more.
Please don’t bring a bag unless it is absolutely essential.
No chairs, professional cameras, drugs, flares, glass or metal/hard plastic bottles (incl perfume/fragrance), smoke canisters, flag poles, selfie sticks, umbrellas, weapons, and more.
We take our responsibility to safeguard customers and staff at our event very seriously and engage the best customer service and medical teams to help us achieve this.
You should feel safe at this event and be free from abuse, harm or neglect irrespective of age, disability, gender, race, domestic situation, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
A specialist welfare customer care and support service will have staff based at the event. They are there to support customers and staff with any needs from physical to emotional and have a wealth of experience working at events throughout the UK.
If you’ve become intoxicated or need to take time out, welfare has a safe non-judgemental space available where you can rest and recover. They can put you in touch with friends and family if you’ve become separated and will make sure you make it home safe and well.
First aiders and medical personnel will operate from the event and are there to support you if you have a minor injury, ailment, or mental health concern.
We want Harry Styles to be an event that is accessible for all.
Gigs in Scotland has a dedicated Access Team working all year round to constantly improve the experience for accessible customers. We welcome and encourage feedback from our attendees on our accessible facilities.
Please note the access facilities are not for the use of people with temporary impairments or circumstances such as broken bones, healing wounds or pregnancy. Customers concerned with any of these points can contact our Accessibility Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please let us know in advance of the show if you have any specific access requirements for attending the show.
A downloadable Accessible Information Guide will be available for download here closer to the event.
Step 1 - Customers can purchase Accessible tickets online through Ticketmaster by selecting a Wheelchair or Ambulant Disabled ticket.
Wheelchair Only Platform: Change 'Ticket Quantity' to 1 Wheelchair ticket (Free Companion ticket must be added at the time of booking).
Ambulant Disabled Seating: Change 'Ticket Quantity' to 1 Ambulant ticket (Free Companion ticket must be added at the time of booking, ensure the seats are together).
Please note that this ticket type will give you access to a specific ambulant disabled seated area (this is not the accessible platform), which will have a limited amount of stairs and accessible toilets close-by. One person will be allowed one free Personal Assistant ticket unless otherwise pre-agreed due to accessibility requirements).
Customers who require a PA/Companion to attend the event but are situated outside of the accessible areas should purchase their own ticket and their PA/Companion ticket together then contact their ticket provider to request a refund of the PA/Companion ticket.
By purchasing an accessible ticket, you confirm you or a member of your party requires this position. The accessible ticket policy limits one free carer ticket to each accessible ticket purchased. Proof of eligibility/disability must be provided before the event, if you bought tickets online, you will be contacted by Ticketmaster no later than 72 hours after your order. Tickets may be cancelled if misuse is suspected/found.
Step 2 - Once you have bought your ticket please complete the accessible application form for use of our accessible facilities and other requirements that you may need for attending this show.
If you do not require access to the accessible viewing platform or accessible seated area but still require access to accessible facilities, please fill out the form above and indicate this, giving us more information in the comment box.
To ensure we have the correct level of facilities we ask customers to apply for the access facilities they require, you can register for our Accessible Facilities by using our Accessible Facilities Form which will can be found by
Please Note: You cannot request Accessible & PA Tickets via this survey link, Accessible Tickets and PA/Companion tickets must be bought from Ticketmaster.
Proof of eligibility/disability must be provided before the event, if you bought tickets online, you will be contacted by Ticketmaster no later than 72 hours after your order. Tickets may be cancelled if misuse is suspected/found.
More information regarding what Ticketmaster accept as proof of eligibility/disability can be found . Please note that Gigs in Scotland are not processing supporting documentation for this show and will be processed by Ticketmaster.
PA/Companion tickets for Harry Styles must be added at the time of purchase via Ticketmaster.
If you require a PA/Companion ticket without access to the accessible areas, please purchase two tickets (one for yourself and one for your PA/Companion), then get in touch with Ticketmaster to request a refund for one of the tickets. This way you can ensure there will be two seats next to each other available for you and your PA/Companion.
If you have any questions about your ticket and PA/Companion ticket, please contact the Ticketmaster Accessible Team at
- Accessible Viewing Platform (customers must purchase correct tickets for this area via Ticketmaster).
- PA/Companion ticket (this must be added to order at the point of purchase).
- Accessible Toilets.
- Blue Badge Parking.
- Fridge Storage for Medication.
- BSL Performance Interpreters are available on request in advance. Please send advance requests to . At least 60-day notice is advised.
- Assistance dogs - We welcome any assistance dogs at Harry Styles. If you require a dog spending area on site, please email your request within a reasonable time frame to .
- Changing Places Toilets – If you require access to changing places facilities (toilets with a hoist) please let us know when completing the accessible facilities form so this can be booked for Harry Styles, if available.
- First Aid and Welfare will be available to all at Harry Styles.
- ‘Just can’t wait’ cards - We ask our toilet attendants and stewards to look out for these cards for quick access to the toilets.
We strongly advise planning your journey before leaving for Harry Styles. Specific travel information will be available here and sent out via email to Access customers prior to the event in the Accessible Info Guide.
Blue Badge Parking
There will be a dedicated Accessible parking area located close to the Accessible Entrance of Harry Styles. Gigs in Scotland access team will work with the Stadium to organise access to Blue Badge Parking. If you require the use of this car park you will need to select this option within the Accessible Facilities Form –
- Blue Badge Holders must have their badge present on the day to show a Steward.
- The Accessible parking area is free of charge.
- Parking in the accessible car park is limited and will be operated on a first come first serve basis.
- The Accessible Platform is uncovered so please dress appropriately for the Scottish weather.
- Please note that flicker, laser, strobe and other lighting effects may be used during the performances.
- For the comfort and enjoyment of all Customers using the Accessible Platform, no smoking/use of e-cigarettes is permitted.
- The PA/Companion ticket is provided with the expectation that your PA is willing and able to assist you throughout your visit, and would be available and able to help you in the event of an evacuation.
- In the instance of a site evacuation please ensure that your PA is aware that they are your main point of assistance in an emergency evacuation. Crowd management personnel located near the viewing platform will assist in moving everybody to a place of safety.
- No abuse of the PA ticket and wristband or this wristband/ticket will be revoked.
- If you have a ‘Just Can’t Wait’ card, please present this to the stewards for quick access to the toilets.
- Please feel free to bring your own earplugs.
- The accessible platform is seated only. This is to prevent the restricted view for other customers. If you wish to stand up and/or dance you may do so at the back of the platform.
We want our customers to enjoy their visit to our shows, but we appreciate that we may not cover everything you need or wish to know about the event. If you have any questions, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch prior to the event with our Access Manager by…
- Post: 272 St Vincent Street, Glasgow G2 5RL
- Phone: 0141 674 9444
- Office opening times are: 10am – 6pm, Monday to Friday.
Please note that we aim to respond to all email enquiries within five working days however, this may take longer during busy times.
On show days, will not be monitored as we will be working operationally on the ground. However, if you arrive at the event, please approach a Security Steward, Supervisor or a member of the Customer Access Team for assistance and they will do their best to help.
Event Terms and Conditions are available by .
Special Event Conditions are available by .