Go to gigs by train with off-peak fares!
A six-month trial will start from 2nd October 2023, encouraging people to travel by rail instead of car until 31st March 2024 meaning you can travel to gigs for less (and more sustainably!).
The trial will see massive savings across the country, allowing people to travel all day on off-peak fares, with the main route between Edinburgh and Glasgow coming down from £28.90 to £14.90. More savings between some of your favourite gig destinations can be found below.
- Motherwell to Glasgow for £5.60 return
- Motherwell to Edinburgh for £12.50 return
- Paisley to Glasgow for £4.50 return
- Ayr to Glasgow for £6.40 return
- Perth to Dundee for £9.90 return
- Perth to Glasgow for £18.40 return
- Perth to Edinburgh for £19.90 return
- Glasgow to Edinburgh for £14.90 return
- Aberdeen to Dundee for £21.70 return
So, ditch the car, save some money, and head to see your favourite artists by train!
Visit for more information and to purchase your tickets.