The Nae Pub Quiz: Round Two
We’re back with ROUND 2 of The Nae Pub Quiz - your best pal during quarantine!
Can't get to the pub? Nae bother, we're bringing it to you (sort of) with our take on a good ole' pub quiz as we go live on Facebook this Thursday, 26 March at 21:00. There will be 5 rounds in total with spot prizes for the winner and those with great patter. You may even see a familiar face, or two!
How to play The Nae Pub Quiz:
- To enter the raffle, head here to donate £3 to be in with the chance of winning some incredible prizes.
- Head over to our Facebook page at 9pm, Thursday night (26 March) to participate in The Nae Pub Quiz. Tell your friends and play in a group!
- For each of the rounds note down your answers, but don’t post them until the round is over!
- Once the round is over you’ll have 30 seconds to post all your answers
- After each round, tally up your score and post it in the comments. The first four rounds are worth 5 points each. The final round is worth 10 points.
You might even win a pair of socks out of it... seriously.
This week we continue to raise money for the National Emergencies Trust, and we’d love your support. Buy a raffle ticket to donate and be in with the chance of winning one of our incredible prizes:
Galvanize Festival golden ticket: 1 x pair of tickets to each gig for one winner as part of the concert series (7 gigs - gigss.co/galvanizefestival).
3-month Season Ticket Pass for ALL CLUB NIGHTS at SWG3: 1x pair of 3-month Season Tickets to ALL CLUB NIGHTS at SWG3, Glasgow.
£100 voucher for Platform at Argyle Street Arches.
£150 voucher to spend at Specsavers Opticians, Quarry Street, Hamilton.
Table of 8 at Bongo’s Bingo in SWG3, including 4x bottles of Prosecco. Winner must be aged 18 or over to redeem this prize.
*Any TBC dates will start in line with venue openings and following government advice*
One raffle ticket costs £3, and all proceeds go to National Emergencies Trust, a charity that very much needs our help at this difficult time as they continue to provide support to those most affected by the recent coronavirus outbreak. Raffle closes midday Thursday 2nd April. The winner will be announced live during the next Pub Quiz and contacted by email!
If you’d like to get involved by donating a prize to our pub quiz raffle, please contact: email@example.com