Utilita Live From The Drive-In Event Terms & Conditions
LIVE NATION (MUSIC) UK LTD
TICKET & ENTRY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Live From the Drive-In (“Event”)
1. These terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) incorporate, and should be read together with the FAQ’s found any vendors’ and/or agents’ terms or regulations, which you can obtain from the point of purchase from the official ticket agent. All tickets are sold subject to these T&Cs. Please read these T&Cs carefully prior to purchase. Your possession of a ticket constitutes your acceptance of these T&Cs on your behalf and on behalf of any person for whom you are purchasing tickets.
2. These T&Cs are subject to change from time to time without notice and in our sole discretion and we will notify you of any amendments to these T&Cs by posting them on this website.
3. Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change.
4. No trading or promotional activities are allowed within the venue without the prior consent of Live Nation (Music) UK Ltd (“LN”).
5. Goods using unauthorised Event logos and unauthorised professional recording equipment must be surrendered to staff.
6. Do not buy tickets or goods from unlawful street traders/touts. There is no guarantee of tickets’ validity for entry unless purchased from official ticket agents for the Event.
7. You give your express consent to your actual/simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time. This includes CCTV and/or filming by the police or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime.
8. No unauthorised vehicles will be allowed on site.
9. Food and drink will be available for purchase at the Event. A Challenge 21 policy will be in place for all alcohol sales on site.
10. You must comply with any and all instructions given to you by us and/or Event staff and stewards.
11. These T&Cs are governed by English Law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these T&Cs shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
WELFARE & COVID-19
12. Covid–19, often referred to as coronavirus, is an infectious disease that can result in serious and potentially fatal illness. There is a risk of the transmission of Covid–19 in any environment where people come together. This risk increases in enclosed spaces and with increased numbers of people. The World Health Organisation (WHO) has advised that the elderly and those with underlying medical conditions are more vulnerable. Further information can be found on the WHO’s website: .
13. Whilst venues will be adopting enhanced safety measures to help attendees stay safe, the risk cannot be completely eliminated. Upon attending an Event, you assume all risk associated with Covid-19 (unless in any way caused by the negligence the venue). You will also be expected to:
a. abide by all government guidance aimed at preventing the transmission of the virus (details of which can be accessed via the following link ); and
b. follow all directions provided by the venue and its staff members.
14. You must not attend an Event if you believe that you may have been infected by Covid-19.
15. Failure to comply with these measures shall entitle the venue to eject you from the Event.
16. Please contact the venue at which you are attending an Event directly for more information on the safeguards they will be implementing.
17. All Events are all subject to the latest Government guidance rules to manage the transmission of Covid-19. All customers are expected to adhere to the guidance and follow the code of conduct which will be in the pre-event information pack sent 3-7 days before the Event.
18. The following individuals MUST NOT ATTEND the Event;
a. Any individual displaying the symptoms of Covid-19 (new persistent cough, high temperature, loss of taste or smell).
b. Any individual who is self-isolating either due to displaying symptoms as above for 7 days, or any member of their household who is self-isolating for 14 days.
c. Any individual who has been instructed by the relevant contact tracing authority to isolate.
19. We ADVISE the following individuals NOT TO ATTEND the Event;
a. Any individual who has been informed that they are extremely clinically vulnerable and that they should be shielding.
b. Individuals who live in the same household as an individual who is extremely clinically vulnerable.
20. The refund policy set out below shall apply if we are required to cancel any Event(s) due to any government guidance/restrictions.
21. All under 16s must be accompanied by an adult ticket holder (aged 18 or over) who must remain on site throughout the Event as the under 16-year-old’s guardian.
22. We do not accept any parental or supervisory duty of care or liability for any under 18s on site.
23. It is prohibited to resell tickets for the Event.
24. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation in relation to the Event which have been arranged by you are made at your own risk and neither the authorised ticket agent nor LN will have any liability for any such loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure in addition to refunding the face value of the ticket.
25. Where the cancellation takes place part-way through an Event, you may only be entitled to a refund of part of the face price which you paid for the ticket.
26. It is your responsibility to check that the Event has not been cancelled, rescheduled or made the subject of a material alteration.
27. Tickets will not be refunded where they have been used to gain entry to the Event, or where you are able to and choose to attend a postponed Event.
28. Tickets are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged.
29. Tickets purchased from unauthorised sources may be rendered invalid and admission refused.
30. Tickets must be valid, presented in full, with stubs and not tampered with (in the event of accidental damage, refer to point of purchase prior to Event).
31. Tickets remain the property of LN until the Event closes.
32. LN will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets.
33. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without the prior written consent of LN.
34. If you have obtained your ticket in breach of these T&Cs and/or if you breach any of these T&Cs then your ticket shall be void, and all rights conferred on you or evidenced by such ticket shall be void. If you seek to gain entry to the Event using a void ticket, then we reserve the right to refuse you entry to or evict you from the Event and you may be liable to legal action for trespass. Void tickets are non-refundable.
35. Refunds are only considered on major cancellation or material alteration.
36. For the purposes of these T&Cs: ‘major cancellation’ is the cancellation of the Event in full (and not rescheduled).; ‘material alteration’ is a change (other than a rescheduling) which, in LN’s opinion, makes the Event materially different to the Event that ticket purchasers, taken generally, could reasonably expect. In particular, please note that the following are not deemed to be ‘material alterations’: changes to individual members of a band; changes to performance times; adverse weather conditions; changes to individual members of a band; curtailment of the Event where the majority of the Event is performed in full; and delays to starting the performance of an Event.
37. Refunds should be requested from the point of purchase, no later than 28 days after the Event.
38. A minimum of the proportionate amount of the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
39. Refunds of any booking fees per ticket and/or per order fees are subject to the T&Cs of the point of sale.
40. You may be body/bag/car searched anywhere on site at any time by security and detection dogs. Searching is a condition of entry.
41. Any item(s), which may reasonably be considered to be a weapon (or used as a weapon), which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person, will be confiscated.
42. Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity may be handed over to the Police, refused entry or evicted from the site without a refund.
43. Fires and the burning of any materials are not permitted anywhere on the Event site. Any such behaviour may lead to immediate eviction.
44. Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing.
45. Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting/special effects may take place during some performances.
46. All those attending the Event do so at their own risk.
47. LN does not accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including confiscations) or injuries sustained at this Event, other than those caused as a direct result of LN’s negligence.
48. We may prosecute you if you cause damage to the site, the site infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person at the Event and/or site.
49. Banned from Event – glass, fireworks/pyrotechnics, flares and distress flares, illegal items and substances, unidentifiable substances, new psychoactive substances (NPS), laser equipment/pens, air horns / megaphones, nitrous oxide and associated equipment (balloons / CO2 dispensers / cream dispensers), sky or ‘Chinese’ lanterns, sound systems, spray cans, unofficial tabards/high visibility reflective jackets, blow torches, individual camping gas canisters, firewood, aerosols over 250ml, petrol burners, any goods for unauthorised trading or with unauthorised Event or artist logos, any item that may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon, or which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person, unauthorised buses, coaches or trucks, drones
50. No animals, other than guide or hearing dogs, are permitted on site.
51. Banned from venue – umbrellas including golf umbrellas, firewood, flags, large or open drinks bottles (PERMITTED items include - under 500ml sealed* /water bottles). Bottles must be sealed and untampered or empty so that they are not used for bringing in alcohol to the arena. You cannot bring alcohol in to the arena (bars are available in the arena). If you have a medical condition that means you need to bring your own food or drink or medication, please bring a medical note or evidence to support this.
52. Under 18s are not permitted to bring or to purchase alcohol on site. A Challenge 21 policy will be in place for all alcohol sales on site. It is illegal for an over 18 to purchase alcohol on the behalf of under 18s.
53. Photographic and other recording equipment is permitted provided that it is for personal non-commercial use only. Unauthorised professional recording equipment is not permitted.
54. The use of drones or similar equipment for any reason is prohibited on or near the Event
55. Anyone resisting the confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction.
56. Items that are surrendered or confiscated will not be returned.
INFORMATION & NOTIFICATION
57. Disabled Facilities are available but must be arranged in advance – please email:
58. Live Nation events, contact or call information line on 0207 009 3001 (Mon-Fri 10am - 6pm).
60. for safety and travel information. If any of these T&Cs are unclear, please contact Customer Service